Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Jordan-I mean "first"


WOW. I can’t believe that first actually asked me out. He said, and I quote “ I’m so lucky ’cuz I have you.” I was like “hee hee... ’kay.” I can’t believe my awesome luck, to have HIM ask ME, especially considering my completely rotten luck with guys.  Did I mention the fact that he’s 20? or that I’m 17? Or that I’ve no business with someone three years older than me? But he’s so much more of a gentleman than I would have thought. I knew him as a paintball loving kid, the kind with a pierced ear and  a one-way ticket to the world of unemployment.  I never knew that he was so… romantic. I always thought that first was just, well… first. He has a job as a petrographic assistant or something, cutting rocks into small sections to be looked at under an electron microscope. He has a legitimate scientific job that pays well, and I’m… a burrito roller. At least I’m in school full time as well. I still don’t know if I’m ready for a relationship, but first is too immature to be able to hurt me. not like Ryan did. Now I’m of consenting age, and I’m forgetting the things that were done to me, I’m moving on, because there's really no more time to cry over what has happened, right? It’s not too sad, because I’ve learned how to handle this type of situation. My new boyfriend will be managed, because I will not let that happen to me. Not again.

No comments:

Post a Comment