Wednesday, January 18, 2012

*Yawn*

It's 4am in his time, and he's barely getting to sleep. I've kept him awake for quite a while... and I like doing so. I want to ash him for some... attention, but I realize that it could jeapordize what we have. AAAAANNNNDD... Elmo is in my class. Small world, huh? I love when life plays out like a book. It makes writing so much easier. He's gotten weirder... or maybe I have. It's hard to tell with a 5 minute conversation. My teacher reminds me of fluttershy... I watch WAY too much MLP. Ehh.So, I'm not tired, just... Meh. it's kind of a strange feeling, this 'meh.' I like to think of it as a daily dose of apathy. Yay for the college experience. Blegh. Not to mention Mr. Bush… Blegh all over again. I'm dead tired. Signing off for the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment