Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Servant's Pledge

I want you to want me. I wish to fuel your excitement, to end your boredom. I possess the burning desire to make you happy in any way possible, in every way imagineble. I implore you to ask anything of me, and I will show you what I can do when you ask the right questions. I want to be used, Master, like the object I am, to be taken advantage of like the slave I am, to be controlled like the toy I choose to be.

You're what I need, someone to serve, a purpose for my meager life. I want to satisfy you, to gratify you. I want to be yours, Master. Take me under your control, make me an instrument of your will. Your every desire becomes my command, your wishes become my orders. I derive satisfaction in knowing that you are pleased by my performance. Silence me, degrade me, do anything you wish but never abandon me, for I am yours forever. I swear on my life that I will remain faithful to you throughout the course of my existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment