Thursday, September 1, 2011

I swear my life is written by Stephenie Meyer.

     So, I'm finally hanging out with the twins, and all of a sudden Lauren decides to invite Tony. To the pool. When I'm in a borrowed bikini top that might as well be a pair of pasties. I end up picking him up, and taking him home. You know what we did at the pool? Absolutely nothing. Tony talked to the lifeguard about pipes, and the twins and I waited in the 3ft section of the pool. Lauren was abducted for some "fun," and I disclosed some information to her. When I saw Tony again, I spoke to him about that same information... and now they aren't speaking. OK I'll admit it, I was a little jealous. But you have to understand the terms of our little "arrangement." It was simple. "Nobody touches him, so nobody fights over him"yeah, right. Try adding that to the stresses of college.

    Speaking of college, we had some retarded speech icebreaker today where we were to introduce the person next to us to the class. Oh, my goodness, was I lucky! I came in a little late, and barely made it in time, and my seat from Monday was taken, so I grabbed a seat next to a total hottie, and, wouldn't you know, he was my partner for the icebreaker. Long punk hair, interest in cars, same taste in music, and best yet, a bio major. YUM!

   BUT, all of this had to happen right after Ryan got out of jail. And told me he loved me. And asked me out. Oh, yeah, and Nathaniel and Danny from high school want to hang out/make out, and I just want a decent chance to make straight A's in college. Guess that's never going to happen.

   None of that compares to the High Priestess training. I've learned how to deal with many types of people, and I'm ready to apply that knowledge, but the BoS took up most of my time, and the girls all reverted to atheism/agnosticism. Except for the twins, of course. They are the only ones too fickle to actively disbelieve in anything. I'm thinking of inviting Ryan to the next meeting of the guardians. I wonder if they will let me. I'm hinging on a "yes." Well, only time will tell.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment