Sunday, September 11, 2011

REALLY!?

   So,... Today was fun. I was hanging out with Second and Third, and who calls but Fifth. Ew.  Well, I busted my bottom on a scooter, and what'doyaknow!? HE SHOWS UP. FML.

   So I'm bleeding terribly from my foot and he stays at the park while me and the twins go inside, and he's still there an hour later when we return to the park. Great... and then alex, jacob, and Nathan show up..... and then I realize. Stoner parties scare me. I'm out.

   But I stay because they're cute. I LAWL at my fickleness. and I argue with fifth all night long over second's lack of intelligence. He actually thinks that she hides stuff from me. heh. My foot is throbbing. I miss when life was a little more complex. The full moon keeps me awake. I can't write anything, because I'm just... BLEGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment