Monday, September 12, 2011

Oh. My. Gosh.

   So, school. I loved the morning class, friendly with that one guy, but english, gosh... First of all, I saw Michael on the way to english, he smiled, and I tripped. on the stairs. FUN. Then my teacher decides to deny all of my epic essay topics, (social conformity, what defines a nation, and individuality) and decides to make me write new ones. I write corn, pandas, and society. She picked Pandas. Dolt. I can't do Algebra for my life. I'm not lost, but he wants us to solve with only one (1) unknown. FAIL. I am barely able to understand it, as I am used to solving with 2. Teachers should really lear how to keep lectures EDUCATIONAL. I've learned review, and review, and review. And write about pandas. Sam is not in algebra today...(^^^) Kinda sad... but whatever,  I guess. Algebra teacher is boring. I spoke to fifth yesterday. He's an ass. He insists that second hides their secret phone calls from me. He's all "everyone but you knows." Riiiiiight. He doesn't get that he's the subject of the game. heh. Played.

  " Jankiest Review I've ever seen in my life"  QUOTE OF THE DAY.

Time for Government, with Mistahhh Chris the second. Ituah walks in like a boss and does... nothing! Ok everybody we are right here... Thank you. GAH! so bored. the Fannyfaddeers... please put awaay cell phone. Please can this guy just go back to his chair and dismiss us!?!?!?!? Boredom begets mischief. Mischief begets boredom, it's an endless cycle.

Thomas Aquainas. The Thomas Aquainas. From Catholic shcool. That's what we're GOING OVER IN HISTORY CLASS!?!?!?!? WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH FRAKING AMERICAN GOVERNMENT? I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I'M HERE AND I JUST WANT TO GO HOME!!!


But seriously. This sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment